The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Genuine BBS LM 17x7 Wheels & Tires

GSTwithPSI

I'm fairly certain I'll be swapping to a 5 lug setup in the near future. Unfortunately, that means my BBS wheels have got to go. This is a feeler to gauge interest and see if anyone is interested in picking these up. The specs are as follows:

Part Numbers: BBSLM097 / 7Jx17H2ET39
Size: 17" x 7"
Offset: ET39
Bolt pattern: 4 x 114.3
Color: Gold
Center Caps: Red / Gold lettering

These are Genuine BBS LM 2 piece wheels, not replica garbage. The wheels are in great shape. They aren't perfect, but they look pretty good overall. No bends/dents or anything crazy. There is evidence of a little curb rash on the lips of all 4 wheels. It looks like the PO repaired it somewhat, and repainted the lips/barrels. Honestly, unless you're face to face with the lip, you can't even see any of the marks on any of the wheels. The wheels come with mint BBS center caps. The wheels also have metal valve stems installed.

WP_001339.jpg

Wheel 1
WP_001340.jpg

Wheel 2
WP_001341.jpg

Wheel 3
WP_001342.jpg

Wheel 4
WP_001343.jpg

WP_001344.jpg

WP_001346.jpg

WP_001345.jpg

The wheels would include tires. They are currently wrapped in Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires, and all have a bit over 50% tread left. No abnormal wear that I can see.
WP_001350.jpg

I'd like $1300 plus shipping for the package. I'm firm on price. I'll just keep them for anything less. You can PM me here if interested. Thanks.

manikbastrd

Pretty wheels/tires. Mine are knockoffs of those, and I wish I had 1400 to drop on these. GLW(potential) Sale.

jnava

Staff member
That's a great price.

jnava

Staff member
I'd almost sell mine for those.

92_talon_awd

Resisting the urge, those are hot hot hot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned