The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2000 Celica GTS wheels with studded snow tires.

gvr4ever

img.jpg

205-50-16 Firestone winterforce studded snow tires on stock wheels.

Barely used. Less than 1K miles. no longer have the car.

$450

Pickup from central IN.

Last edited:

gvr4ever

Don't really expect to sell these here. They are on craigslist locally, but reasonable offers excepted. They should fit any Toyota, Lexus and maybe Subaru with the same overall diameter that clears the brakes. No TPMS installed.

I only used them 3-4 days, but they did save my car on some black ice. Still worth it.

gvr4ever

Bump. Lowered price to $450. That's the price of the tires and studs, not counting mounting or the wheels. I don't have the car anymore and these are taking up space.

If interested, please make a non insulting offer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings