The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NB 91 wheels w/ snow tires

coyotes

I have up for sale a set of 4 stock nile black 91 wheels with stock size 195/65R15 Cooper weathermaster snow tires. These snow tires are really good, have got me through some deep snow and up and down some steep hills with no trouble at all. I snowboard, so having my car be winter worthy is important to me. Wheels have some curb rash, they are not perfect. Could use a repaint or just run em.

Asking $400 for the set. The tires were installed November 21, about 2 weeks before I bought the car at 163k miles. Car currently has 166k miles, so the tires have a little over 3k miles on them total. Pretty much brand new. The tires cost $400 plus install and include a warranty. I would prefer to sell them as a full set with wheels, but I could sell the wheels separate.

Located in seattle, I would prefer not to ship.

*these will become available next week after I complete my 5 lug swap.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
That's a deal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts