The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 headlights fairish condition $60 or WTT for 91-92

mikus

I've got a pair of 1993 headlights
- one shows noticeable peeling top/bottom at inside corners and is in decent shape otherwise
- one has serious peeling top/bottom/face and is also separated, someone tried to reseal it with silicon II so it's pretty much apart and needing proper sealage.

These would be good for someone who needs to replace glass faces perhaps, or, maybe a retrofit? I'd really like to trade them up for some stocker 91-92s, and will consider selling or perhaps even separating -- I mainly just need some headlights. Pics to come soon.

mikus

^ this guys first and an offer's in after him, can consider these gone thanks for the space

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned