The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD 91 GVR4; 1788/2000; Two-tone Norfolk, MA $6200

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP

I'm gonna daily drive this thing for now. Been jonesing boost....

CP

Craigslist ad.

Daily driving it again. It feels like a rocketship compared to my racecar and the truck. I forgot how much I liked power/boost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Weds Sport wheels/tires are included now.

Last edited:

CP

Best offer over $6500...

Last edited:

DR1665

So much time, effort and money invested into a Galant. The attention to detail shows on this one. Proof that, just because you like to go fast and actually race your GVR4 doesn't mean you have to rag it the f*** out and ignore anything not under the hood.

If I might offer some food for thought, you can lurk about and buy one of the sub-$3000 cars listed 'round here, but I think it's fairly easy to expect to spend $6000 on a GVR4 in the first year you own it. So you can buy a $3000 car and then spend another $3000 in your first year doing maintenance, scooping up random, missing parts, and fixing sh*t that breaks out of the blue, or you can drop the six large up front and get a smoking deal on a friggin' clean Galant like this one. Just a thought...

CP

Forgot to add that the balance shafts have been removed.

JackbNimble

Man, that car is a beauty. Although, I am not a big fan of the spoiler, but everyone has their own opinions. If I had the cash, I'd buy it in an instant. I wish you good luck on the sale.

CP

The stock spoiler is going with the car when it sells.

CP

...along with a manual seatbelt setup, spare driveshaft, set of steelies with snow tires, all the stock stuff that I pulled off it and some other stuff.

I'm located down in Carbondale IL. right now and if any of you have been watching the news you know we've had what's been described as an 'inland hurricane.' Not trying to lurk, just want to throw in a heads up because both of my cars were just totaled. My Galant, 457/2000 is most likely about to be totaled by my insurance company due to severe hail damage and I had a tree fall on me while driving my 1994 Suzuki Sidekick.

Why am I saying this in a FS thread? My Galant is my baby. So much time and effort has been put into that car by myself and previous owners that I didn't think it would be possible to replace. However, CP your car is one that I've been very fond of for quite some time and I am now extreeeeemely interested in purchasing it. I need to wait to find out about insurance but when I do, I'll be calling you.

Sorry to have cluttered the thread, it's been a very long weekend for me and everyone else in this town. My brain is scattered, but seeing this car for sale has just taken my spirits from an all time low back up to being excited. If things don't work out, I wish you good luck with the sale as this is a beautiful car.

CP

Sorry to hear of your loss. Contact me when you're ready to go. I'm meeting a local guy next Wednesday who wants to take a look at the car and take it for a few blasts down the highway. He seems pretty motivated...

Last edited:

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

CP

Sold!

(Insert dorky photo insisted on by the freakin wife this morning)

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
You'll be back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

We'll leave the light on for you.

*edit* if there's no light, bear with us, we're swapping out the alternator, again, and illumination will return shortly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

sorry to see another mass driver go, is it staying in Mass? ps I saw this on craiglist

1badgvr4

Quoting toybreaker:
You'll be back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

We'll leave the light on for you.

*edit* if there's no light, bear with us, we're swapping out the alternator, again, and illumination will return shortly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

CP

Quoting ihatefall:
sorry to see another mass driver go, is it staying in Mass? ps I saw this on craiglist

Yeah, it's headed north up 495 about 45 minutes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned