The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 654/2000 Nor Cal $8,000obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre3zy

goddamn!!!! hella cheap!!!! ill take it lol

uncleben4rice

Wow silence is power. I went on vacation and came back good to see interest in the car. Its still running strong, looking for a good home. do I need to post more pics?

TSimage

Bump for a badass ride.. I need this Galant sold by the time I put my Galant up for sell lol. 1302 is running and ready to roll out haha.

If I wasnt going to korea for a year I would have picked this up. I honestly might even still pick it up. I have thoughts going through my head to get rid of my civic for this car.This is stupid cheap. I dont think I could look you in the face and give you $5500. I would feel like I was robbing you. This economy sucks. GLWS bro. I might be contacting you

Last edited by a moderator:

cheekychimp

What are the wheels and tyres you have on the car? They look really good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'd buy this car if I was over there. My stock car cost this much!

Edit: Forgot to mention, go back and edit your very 1st post and edit the $8,000 in the title to $5,500. You will probably get far more people looking at the thread this way and anyone with $5,000 to spend on a car is going to be quite easily swayed to drop another $500 when they see the mod list and start calculating the cost of a built transmission and a 35R.

Last edited:

uncleben4rice

click

I had a 2.6 60ft... reaction was 1.12.. I was sleep at the light. New twin disk set up.

Im going back to the track after a new manifold is put on this week should see mid 12s at 21psi I will take 6500 for the car I spent more money on car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Awesome car, its preston i chatted it up with you a couple days about buying your 22 spline trans too bad i was 23 spline!

Love the car, if i was working it would have been gone a looong time ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

uncleben4rice

Its a shame Mr.P you can put so much into these cars and its not worth any money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif. To get half of your money out of it you will have to part it out. My 67 Nova is worth more than I have into it. I am stupid, I should have stopped a long time ago with this car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Now I'm at the point of no return. Now I have another goal, 500awd hp at the wheels on e85. Its almost there. All I need is injectors,speed density and tune. Look for the 12 second, 22psi, 91 pump gas run coming soon.I just bought some new tire for it. I noticed I blew the tires off the thing last time out. Its only money right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I have said it a million times. i would buy this car in a heartbeat if i was still working, here i am about 3+ into mine and when its done will run like a stock galant vr4 with a HD clutch and pp....

rallyart911

i jus signed on with Pavillion Construction, Assistant Super Attendant (; rollin big bux meow (; on top of my tax-returns ill b sure to hit u up in no time of the beast is still4salezz (x /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

rallyart911

i sent u a pm on yr comcast email, its askin for ur # so i can talk to u bout the pick up and timing for wen it will all happen

I think hes upping it to run on e85. but everythings for sale for the right price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rallyart911

its a dame shame i didn hav enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

some day...... lol

bada$$ car though

uncleben4rice

Here is the deal with the car...Its always been for sale. I will not give it away. I drive this car everyday to work. 100 miles round trip every day. This car is stable, a real runner, I did post for one week that I was going to sell it for 5500. That was because I was trying to buy the grand national of my dreams. If you want a car that is fast and a runner then drop me a dime. I have an extra stage 2 TRE tranny and I am on schedule for the e85 upgrade tune next month. I have bought the 2150 FIC injectors, SD bundle from ECM tuning and paid some of the tune session money. I want 8 grand "firm". You get all of the parts I have with the car. When I am done, I will be done. My car runs good, It has all the stuff you are going to end up buying anyways. Its been fun building this car. I have over $20,000 in the car all together over the years. $5000 last year alone. Im not trying to get rich off of my Galant. 8 grand is a good price for this car as is. I am currently getting the car ready to show. This summer I will be starting the major clean up. Seats, Paint, head liner. Its only Money right.

Brunoboy

Junius, I think you should keep it lol, its been around this long, it doesnt wanna go. Hows that Tranny btw? Is Dave almost done with it?
-Shane

Adorsey

You need to upgrade that fuel pump to something bigger, making 500whp could happen without e85 on your setup, IMO
GLWS tho, hope things work out for the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned