The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 654/2000 Nor Cal $8,000obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleben4rice

Now car has gt35r set up for the same price. Please buy I need money lost my job...cant play with car anymore I need to buy a Nissan cube...or something

deez

Whats with the norcal crew selling their cars? I'm selling, Uncle Ben is selling, Damills is selling. The norcal crew is going away!

Brunoboy

I vouch for this Car, Ive ridden in it, and it is FAST!, and it drives smooth. Deng Junius, why oh why.
-shane

Brunoboy

Quoting deez:
Whats with the norcal crew selling their cars? I'm selling, Uncle Ben is selling, Damills is selling. The norcal crew is going away!

im not, and I know a couple others who arent, maybe its just time for the new round to get started lol................

deez

Maybe it is time, time for a new generation of people who like to torture themselves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Olson

uncle ben might create drama but his car is nice and is well put togeather.
Also im not sell and im preaty sure damills has another galant lol

Brunoboy

I see a GTI-R pulsar in conrads driveway ahaha. Bump for Junius .
-Shane

deez

Trade you my Galant for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sr71sss

No drew car is still in the hands of one of his SF buddies last time i talked with him, he now owns a rare 67.5 datsun roadster, small world I have 2 roadster a 240z and bluebird in the garage as well as my wife'e audi s4 avant clone-wow too many cars including the pulsar gtir

conrad

uncleben4rice

I got pulled over last night, it was the first time I boosted the car since the GT35r install. Some one please buy my car before I go to jail. I was coming down from a third gear pull at 16psi from around 110mph when the cop came out of nowhere. He did not give me a ticket because he was a local but that was a sign. True story bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned