The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 654/2000 Nor Cal $8,000obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleben4rice

im getting ready to drop in the stage 3 tre please someone buy it please. I need to get out, make me an offer. I wont part it, you buy it and do it. 35r, stage 3 tre,950fic, dsm link, all the goodies. make me an offer im done. I want a new toy now. best offer will be considered.

uncleben4rice

Here is the latest on the car. I just spent $4000 on a new tre stage 3 tranny and tune. Price is firm. look at this...

deez

You can buy mine if it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Bump for a nice car, surprised you still have it!

Last edited:

uncleben4rice

nope... the buyer lived too far and I could not ship. Car still on the market.I will not part out a running car.

Olson

Um why couldnt you ship? its easy

uncleben4rice

I did not want to pay for it. I am poor now with no job and cant afford it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Tre3zy

this was tuned by FFTEC one of the best if not the only best tuner shop here in norcal for evo's and dsm's

RACER-X

I beg to differ with 350whp on a 35R. Was that on 550cc inj. and 10psi, then those would be respectable numbers. I don't understand how a 35R would only be pushed to 350whp (what you could make with a 16g), unless there was something wrong.

Other then the dyno coming off like a red light warning, the parts list is impressive, and car looks to be in great condition.

I'm shocked that it still hasn't sold.

I remember this car was for sale for a while but there was no updating on it back when I was looking to buy another VR4. For months I kept looking and checking back, and of course after I find and buy a modded GT35R 93GSX, this thread comes alive. Geesh, I figured since it had not been updated in a while that maybe it was sold or owner lost interest in trying to sell it. Would have much rather of had this car.

Well If I didn't spend $7,000 on my GSX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd would snatch this one up. Good luck with the sale, and just curious, what is the reason for only 350whp on the dyno?

Last edited:

uncleben4rice

Stopped at 361 at 21psi on 91 pump with a mustang dyno. (Probably easy 400atw on a dynojet) I cant afford to break the car again, its in a safe zone right now. I will leave that to the next person who wants to play with it. The car pulls hard all the way to 8grand with 0.00 knock. Call it what you like. I just aint got the money to play right now. Its fast enough for the street.

Tre3zy

Quoting 1025vr4:
and how much would you consider for the pulsar

LOL trust me i ask the owner already and i dont think he'll let that go for cheap lol

uncleben4rice

I will take $5,500 this week only. Got another car I want to buy. Your paying 1500 for the car I just spent 4000 on tune, new stage 3 tranny and twin disk.

Brunoboy

nice price, and a great seller, Bump for Junius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned