The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: .030 ross pistons/scat rods. $550 shipped!!

ggsxkid

I have some .030 8.5/1 CR Ross pistons for a gvr4/dsm. Mounted on a set of scat rods. Both have 20 miles on them. The rods have some surface rust stains on them from sitting in the short block for some time but nothing to extensive. Price is $550 shipped obo. Questions, pm me. No pics right now since I'm doing this from my phone. If you want some pics pm me your number and ill send you some.

Thanks for the space. Adam.

Last edited:

Thirsty

G'day.
What are the specs on the rods.
i.e. pin size and what part number from Scat?
Cheers
Ross

ggsxkid

Wish I could tell you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif box is long gone. And I didn't assemble my short block. I can see if I can get some measurements of the pin. As for the assembled length the pistons are still assembled on the rods. As far as I know these pistons/rods are oe 2.0l specs as far as rod length/piston pin location. Pm me if your still interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned