The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found: Grill clips

stealthtt24

Need about 5, ill get an exact number tomorrow. It's the black arrow things. Let me know your price shipped.

Last edited:

citymunky

you do know dealerships still carry these?

89Mirageman

click

$11.38 for 25 of them, buy a few bags and give them away for Christmas presents. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gosh wish you were around when I had the same question...I went to the stealer and it was cheap there too....but not that cheap even with shipping its pretty good.

Thanks

stealthtt24

Chris you are the man. I'll buy the bag since I always lose/break them. Citymonkey, had no idea but I assume they are pricey from Satan.

Something like 8 bucks from Satan. I break them all the time too no matter how careful I am.

89Mirageman

Mark buy a few bags and split them into bags of 6 and sell them to others. I did this a few years ago but ran out and never got around to ordering more.

citymunky

Quoting stealthtt24:
Chris you are the man. I'll buy the bag since I always lose/break them. Citymonkey, had no idea but I assume they are pricey from Satan.

Yea, I ordered some, and they came in the next day. But I break them everytime I try to remove the grille, so I give up on them. Zip-ties for me.

Quoting blkchr91:
Something like 8 bucks from Satan. I break them all the time too no matter how careful I am.

$8 each?

stealthtt24

That would have been a smart idea but I already bought one bag. I needed some trunk screws, I assume bumper push type retainers are what I need?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned