The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

For those with EVO 8 ecu's

quato

I think there are a few of us batting around here. Looks like the folks at EvoScan have come up with a new stand-alone datalogger/gps system. It's android powered and the 'tablet' has decent specs. I have one on preorder already. From what I hear, EcuFlash on the device is in the works as well.
Evo Droid

Mods feel free to move this to the correct forum...I had no idea where to post this.

Last edited:

tyeler18

Meh. I'm a long time Flash user (will be going evo 8 on the 1g and gvr4) but I personally don't see the use in this. I don't mind having the laptop with me, and I don't look at anything other than knock while I'm driving anyways which is set on a trigger alarm so I don't have to keep my eyes on the screen. I honestly don't see a use for this, other than to have a permanent computer. I personally have a double din touch screen with an S-video port, so once I get a junk screen laptop I'll be wiring in a car pc to do the same thing as this.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned