The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Floor mats

SRDK

I need a set of new floor mats but I want them to be just like they were back in 1991.
Any one has a picture of the orginal floor mats?

What color were they?
Did they even come with VR4 logos?
Were there options? USDM/JDM?

TravVR4

There is someone doing floormats. I can't answer the rest of your questions other than that I have seen black ones with the VR-4 logo stitched in.

pot

Staff member
Here are two images of the stock galant vr4 floor mats. They have a green/gray color scheme with Mitsubishi as the only text.

The two rear floor mats are unique to each side. *I spilled a gallon of paint on the front passenger side so I don’t have an image of that one.

4F0E656F-4DE8-4305-B27C-E90807362B2E.jpeg

9572D2AF-CA35-4E03-AFD6-73F9F0605A7E.jpeg

Last edited:

turboflanagan

I'm still doing floormats for members. You can find info here.
I just delivered a set to one member and there is another who's order is shipping soon. Maybe they will chime in with their experience. I don't think it is my place to say who they are without permission.

These are not factory mats. Most who have gotten them would say they are better.

If you have interest or questions let me know.

JSchleim18

I'm still doing floormats for members. You can find info here.
I just delivered a set to one member and there is another who's order is shipping soon. Maybe they will chime in with their experience. I don't think it is my place to say who they are without permission.

These are not factory mats. Most who have gotten them would say they are better.

If you have interest or questions let me know.
Hey I sent you an email. I'm interested in a new set. I loved the first ones from many years ago!

Eamo

I need a set of new floor mats but I want them to be just like they were back in 1991.
Any one has a picture of the orginal floor mats?

What color were they?
Did they even come with VR4 logos?
Were there options? USDM/JDM?
These are the original mat set supplied on the Japanese market Galant GTi-16v, 4X4 and VR-4. They were made of wool with a twill weave on a rubber base and also included a rubber centre mat for the rear. This actual set is from a 1989 model year VR-4 Saloon.

3a16e8c8-ace0-4afe-b33a-d22d81e2b91c.JPG

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Those are different than US spec. Not to mention driver's feet are on the wrong side of the car. :d:

Syclone#334

Here are two images of the stock galant vr4 floor mats. They have a green/gray color scheme with Mitsubishi as the only text.

The two rear floor mats are unique to each side. *I spilled a gallon of paint on the front passenger side so I don’t have an image of that one.

View attachment 313

View attachment 314
😳

The two rear floor mats are unique to each side. *I spilled a gallon of paint on the front passenger side so I don’t have

Syclone#334

View attachment 313

View attachment 314
Would you sell these? I really like this original stuff they would go well with my original vr4.. somehow the mats are missing

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings