The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Flashback time - 2005 Galant VR4 Calendar

Jesus_Negros

Quoting ade:
Wtf is wrong with some of you? Why would you think making fun of an owners opinions and or gvr4 is acceptable? Its funny how we preach community in here and get picked on because members dont have the knowledge or taste or opinions other members have. If you think his car looks b@d check min3 and most other members rides out. What ever, im wasting my time saying all this.

What thread you reading?

ApexHunter

There's pics already here. Hint: Search JCCS. The car was there in '12. Looked amazing in the pics i saw.

IMG_5940.JPG

Olson

Looks like a 23 year old turd to me

Wookalar

^ Pretty much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Look, the coroner light isn't even seated all the way in. What a turd.

Wookalar

Outwardly the car looks the same as it did when I bought it so I don't know why everyone was making such a fuss about seeing "updated" pics of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

ade

you guys sure take some getting used to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wookalar

Quoting coyotes:
wheels are different. :]

Those wheels were on the car when I got it.

Despite what you've been told, you're not supposed to eat paint chips.

Wookalar

SEARCH function is located in the menu, top and bottom of the screen. Don't miss it, there are all kinds of fascinating conspiracy "theories" to be solved. A lot happens in three years. Who knows, the car may not even exist anymore. Has anyone seen it recently? I haven't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Wookalar

Great, why don't you ask 4rced4door to post some more old vr4's then. Surely he didn't create this thread in the public section to devote it entirely to one specific VR4.

Jesus_Negros

Wooklar eatin though!

Wookalar

Bunch of crazies.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting EMX5636:
Quoting transparentdsm:

f***ing love nates car. i drooled over this thing at MOD a few years ago. i love that intercooler. i want one so badly.

If I ever sell mine, I'll let you know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nobody wanted mine either when it was for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Click

LIV4PSI

I want half that for mine, but it doesn't have custom end tanks. Pics are in my build thread if anyone cares. Or if Shane wants to check it out

Wookalar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I love the new title, however, I much prefer to think of you guys as demons conjured up by practitioners of the 33rd degree. I love you though, Harry, thank you.

Quote:

harry

verb (used with object), harried, harrying.

to harass, annoy, or prove a nuisance to by or as if by repeated attacks; worry:
"He was harried by constant doubts."

to ravage, as in war; devastate:
"The troops harried the countryside."

click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts