The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Flashback time - 2005 Galant VR4 Calendar

4orced4door

Found my old 2005 calendar while packing up to move. I can't help but notice how mildly modded most of these then calendar-worthy cars are. 3/1000 used to be the 1051 of the community back a decade ago, as evidenced by it appearing twice in the same calendar. August is my car, 1788/2000, then with only about 80k miles on it and a mild Evo3 16g setup. Anyway, hope you all enjoy.

4orced4door

Hahaha that's ridiculous. How it's fallen from grace over the years. Once the calendar star, now it's the tinfoil hat-mobile.

LIV4PSI

Tin foil hat mobile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting 4orced4door:
Hahaha that's ridiculous. How it's fallen from grace over the years. Once the calendar star, now it's the tinfoil hat-mobile.

A damn shame...

coyotes

Does 3/1000 look the same or has it changed? Ive never see any photos of the car since wookalar owned it.

ApexHunter

Quoting coyotes:
chrome fn01rcs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

They're SSR Integrals IIRC

4orced4door

Quoting ApexHunter:
Quoting coyotes:
chrome fn01rcs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

They're SSR Integrals IIRC

Correct. FN01R-Cs weren't even a thing when Harry, the original owner of 3/1000, got those wheels.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting EMX5636:
Man that brings back some oldies. Only missing Nate's maroon car.

Yup.

DSC00797.JPG

DSC00742.JPG

DSC00738.JPG

DSC00739.JPG

Wookalar

Quoting 4orced4door:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

You mad, brough? Hey, I just stick to facts based on real life events and people even if the facts don't make everyone feel all cozy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had that calendar but used it a few seasons ago for starting a fire.

Wookalar

I'm flattered that you guys are so butthurt that you have nothing better to do than talk sh*t to me on your sat night, in the public section no less. It speaks volumes about the community for the lurkers thinking of joining. Stay classy, galantvr4.org. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSTwithPSI

Any of the lurkers who have been around a bit know this place is full of good, knowledgeable guys...Just as well, they probably know there are a few turds that refuse to flush.

Wookalar

^ If I wanted to read BS I would take you off ignore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Loving seeing old photos of VR4's all together like that.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting Wookalar:
^ If I wanted to read BS I would take you off ignore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

But....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts