The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Flashback time - 2005 Galant VR4 Calendar

GSTwithPSI

What's the point of having me on ignore if you're still going to respond to my posts?

Hey, Mike, if you're actually reading my posts, you're a conspiracy theorist douche who has no business with a Galant VR-4, much less a nicely built example (by the previous owner of course) like #3.

If you aren't reading my posts, you're still you're a conspiracy theorist douche who has no business with a Galant VR-4, much less a nicely built example like #3.

Now, beat it.
toilet_flushing_5.jpg

Last edited:

transparentdsm

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting EMX5636:
Man that brings back some oldies. Only missing Nate's maroon car.

Yup.

DSC00797.JPG

DSC00742.JPG

DSC00738.JPG

DSC00739.JPG

f***ing love nates car. i drooled over this thing at MOD a few years ago. i love that intercooler. i want one so badly.

presterone

I wish we all lived closer so we could have a meet like that. The public would be like "what the f*** is with all the old Honda accords?"

EMX5636

Quoting transparentdsm:

f***ing love nates car. i drooled over this thing at MOD a few years ago. i love that intercooler. i want one so badly.

If I ever sell mine, I'll let you know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LIV4PSI

I have an old Apexi Skyline core from my old FD that I can't sell for the life of me haha

4orced4door

I'm not mad, I was mostly just having a laugh. Of course, these other guys with some serious angst come out of the woodwork whenever your name is mentioned. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Wookalar

Quoting coyotes:
I just wanna see some updated photos of #3, is that so bad.

I tried to post a build thread years ago and it was deleted, so updated pics of 3/1000 will never be posted on this site.

PolskiVR4

Post them up on the fb page, Im curious to see the car also. I don't know the history of why everyone is bitter towards each other so I will stay out of that aspect.Quoting Wookalar:
Quoting coyotes:

I tried to post a build thread years ago and it was deleted, so updated pics of 3/1000 will never be posted on this site.

mistaVR4

That's neat you found this calendar and posted these Paul! First time one of my cars was featured. I know I've got mine somewhere unless last years flooding here took care of it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ade

Wtf is wrong with some of you? Why would you think making fun of an owners opinions and or gvr4 is acceptable? Its funny how we preach community in here and get picked on because members dont have the knowledge or taste or opinions other members have. If you think his car looks b@d check min3 and most other members rides out. What ever, im wasting my time saying all this.

pot

Staff member
Quoting Wookalar:
Quoting coyotes:

Mike don't a be bighead, post some damn pictures. Its been nearly how many years?

Wookalar

Why on earth would anyone want to see a conspiracy theorists vehicle that was originally built by someone else?

This is quite a bizarre thread.

EHmotorsports

Quoting Wookalar:
Why on earth would anyone want to see a conspiracy theorists vehicle that was originally built by someone else?

This is quite a bizarre thread.

I didnt even know you had a car. so now I am interested in pictures. or did you sell it and this is all just a conspiracy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts