The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

First log in Tuner Pro..... now what...

PJGross

Just to regroup on this:

1) My ECT readings essentially going to minimal volts was due to 4 strands of wire left connecting the spades in the connector. After crimping on new spades to good wire, the ECU is getting better voltage and now getting a better ECT reading at the ECU.

2) Did not have time to investigate the reason for the ECU showing higher than 80F IAT that is expected from the brown wire coming from the MAFT.

3) Still need to adjust TPS closed to .63V as well. Sitting at .60V on the SAFC currently.

-----------------
After those issues are dealt with, I'll see where I'm at and follow some good advice on updating to a modern setup.

But first I have a boat floor to replace and two Spartan races to run this weekend.

Thanks,
PJ

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned