The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

few new pics

clipse90gsx

here are a few pics i took today. i just got my fog lights on. didnt have any when i got them and im just now getting them. i also cleaned up the turn signals in the bumper.

fastasleep

looks good man. im in blacksburg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ktmrider

Looking good.
What did you use for the front opening? Mesh or expanded metal? I need to cover the hole in mine sometime...

clipse90gsx

Quoting fastasleep:
looks good man. im in blacksburg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweet maybe we should meet up some time.

clipse90gsx

Quoting ktmrider:
Looking good.
What did you use for the front opening? Mesh or expanded metal? I need to cover the hole in mine sometime...

i didnt use anything really. i just got some screen from walmart and paint it black and got some silicon and put it on my fmic. i was thinking about doing it to the opening too

sweet im glad someones getting use out of thoes old fogs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

clipse90gsx

^haha thanks again dude. i really just used the brakes from the ones i got from you.
if i was to use yours they would have faild state inspection. but the brakes worked
great

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned