The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Shifter Bushings

holeshotmoe

I'll take two sets. Didn't read all the posts so if it matters, one is for a gvr4 and the other for a ggsx. Will send paypal tonight.

Holeshotmoe just got the last set of ones in stock. I will be making more next week.

1qkfwd

Thanks man recieved these in the mail today they look good, I can review but I don't thinks it neccesary. The way they look these are gonna work good. I made my own but they was a two pc design and not reliable.

Have not made more yet. Been spending all of the last several weekends trying to figure out whats wrong with my galant (no hot start, hard cold start if it starts at all which seems hit or miss). Its suppose to be my winter car and its the only one with all seasons. I'm kind of getting to crunch time since it already snowed last week for a couple hours.

KiNgMaRtY

Any word when you will be ready to ship out the next batch? Payment has already been sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not an exact date, but hopefully in before my 2 week furlough which starts the 19th. Its been kind of hectic with 642 not running consistantly and the snow already falling (though the kumho ecsta are doing surprisingly well on my VW). I do apologize to everyone who's been waiting/wanting a set.

I was swamped along with most of our machines pre end of year shutdown so I didn't get to run the batch. Todays first day back up and running so I'll know more about when I'm going to be doing the run later in the week once things are back in the swing.

Whoodoo

There is less than 1/2 an inch of play due to the cables. If you have more than that, your bushings are probably worn. Its easy to check if you have the stock shift boot. Just unscrew the shift knob (its tough at first but just remember: lefty loosey) and then reach in to the center console through the armrest hole and pop the boot off the four nipples that keep it secured.

I highly recommend these bushings - they're cheap and blue is a good guy.

fuel

I'm keen if they will fit my '91 J-spec VR-4. How much extra for freight to New Zealand? Any word when the next batch will be ready?

My daily driver died at the beginning of last week so I'm honestly not sure. It takes priority as I can't very well drive to the shop without a car. I just finished the timing belt job on my galant (in 28 deg weather) in an attempt to get it up and running so I have something to drive, but still sorting through the never ending start issues that its giving me.

fuel

I'm not really in a huge hurry just wanting to know if you can indeed post to NZ and when I should get the money ready etc.

Cheers,
Phil

I'm willing to ship to NZ, but I'm not sure how much shipping will be. According to UPS its going to be like $80 for the 1# box. I'll have to look around to find someplace cheaper unless you already know who's the cheapest shipping into NZ.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned