The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Shifter Bushings

I have a 1990 VR-4 with automatic trans that need the shifter bushings. I am in Logaville, GA, can you ship a set to me?

Nothing definite, but hoping to in the next couple weeks. I'm ordering more stock so I can run a bigger batch and not have another repeat. Sorry its taking so long, just been getting tied up with a lot of stuff. These have been way down on the priority list.

Machines booked solid with actual jobs for several weeks and then I'm going to be in china all October so its not even an option until November at earliest. I'm really not sure when I'll be able to do another run with the way works picking up.

mountaineerjeff

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

I know. I tried to swing enough money for this hardinge 10 position turret lathe about a month ago for these and whatever else, but just wasn't able to swing it before my paychack and it was gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

1990ggsxnj

Hey Blue, I'm interested in a couple sets. Send an update when you're back in business.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
It appears there is interest on my side now that I have seen this thread.
Really great deal for those that got in under the wire last time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned