The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EXTERIOR APPEARANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

f*** you Steve your being a little bitch lately. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Chris $45 and there yours I'll bring them over next time I see you.
Maybe I could bring them by on Sunday, im not doing Jack. I got laid of from Karens in the Country, (I usally wait tables there on Sundays) so now my Sundays are free YeeeHaa. Tomorrow I'll be up in Keystone Snowboarding and working.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifLaters
Steve will be in his Basement, LOL

Personally, I like the 91 tails 10 times better after the turnsignal has been tinted red.

the Gay-lant VR4 is not a tool of the rice devil, get that neon purple plastic sh*t off that beautifully ugly gvr4. I understand the evo body parts changin people i guess but that is ridiculous. The kid ruined that car. the white hood is nice on that galant, not my style but nice, but that other sh*t has got to go

Last edited by a moderator:

All you need to do is lower the car (properly) for the roads in Jamaica & drive. I'm planning on removing my wing & replacing it with a more subtle one like this but I haven't been able to get a response back from these fools on the width on this thing. I'm hoping to go CF with the trunk & hood too but that's it.

boostx

hey Garfield Wright let me know about the lip , i like it

Quote:
All you need to do is lower the car (properly) for the roads in Jamaica & drive. I'm planning on removing my wing & replacing it with a more subtle one like this but I haven't been able to get a response back from these fools on the width on this thing. I'm hoping to go CF with the trunk & hood too but that's it.

Let us know how that one goes, I've been pondering something similar.

Quote:
I went this far:

Then go back one step to this:

orangbaligila,
I think you did a great job with the car when it was purple & even more tamer in white. This is the 1st kit I've ever seen that looks decent on a galant. So that everyone knows orangbaligila hand made this himself, awesome job dude. That car should be in the calendar both when it was purple & now that it's white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Who brought this back from the dead, I can't believe I put those taillights on my car what was I thinking?????????????????????????????????

Who brought this back from the dead? I can't believe I put those taillights on my car what was I thinking?????????????????????????????????

Who brought this back from the dead? I can't believe I put those taillights on my car what was I thinking?????????????????????????????????

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Obviously it bothers you alot. You posted three times! And yeah, what were you thinking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DR1665

This was an interesting piece of reading for this FNG. Thanks. Glad to see I've found a community of people who value the subtle style of the sleeper.

Quote:
maybe if she was humping the hood in boots and a miniskirt, she'd be a looker.

oh yes that would be nice to see except on my galant...in the garage.....then in the bedroom

4Grim

Quote:
What about that black Japanese VR4 with the vented bonnet and the Evo 6 style flares...that looked pretty tough.

Mike.

Thats pretty much how I would love to have mine looking like..except with a AMG wing. So EVO6 flares fit pretty well on GVR4's???

This board always seems to be interested in these lips...

Clicky!

I'm sure Paulo could make CF copies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

464/2K

that goes between the front bumper and headlights,grille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned