The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EXTERIOR APPEARANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlinegvr4

Body kits are lame... they are for kids who will never have their car go fast so they spend money on a "body kit" to make their car look fast. I laugh at body kits...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Body kits are lame... they are for kids who will never have their car go fast so they spend money on a "body kit" to make their car look fast.

lol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ken inn

everyone here admit it. when you are at the lite, and a body kit car pulls up next to you, when the lite goes green, arent you just a tad more aggressive? and, when you see one in the rear view, or one merges on to the freeway right beside you, dont you get a faster heartbeat? c'mon now.

kartorium

....yeah I admit it ken, but only cause I'm deathly afraid that the dumbass behind the wheel of such an ugly creation might suddenly lose control of his hugely underpowered vehicle and total my poor galant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

hehe, I might be stereotyping a tad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

Quote:
What about that black Japanese VR4 with the vented bonnet and the Evo 6 style flares...that looked pretty tough.

Mike.

My god... that is... freg'n SICK!

Has any one here installed flares of any kind?

Last edited by a moderator:

So the flares on the black galant are off, of a Evo 6,or are the made to fit a Evo 6 and they made them to fit a VR-4?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Did you take the interior back in color too?

rheckert

Quote:
The white one works ... let's see some more pics of that !!!

Ditto.

Mark LaVallee

Do you want to see a VR4 with an unpainted ebeg body kit flapping in the breeze? I think not. The beauty of these cars is that there is not a lot of cosmetic bullshit available for them. Wheels, tinted windows, lowering jobs all look good. Mine looks like the Fing brochure. (Which I do have)

Quote:
Do you want to see a VR4 with an unpainted ebeg body kit flapping in the breeze? I think not. The beauty of these cars is that there is not a lot of cosmetic bullshit available for them. Wheels, tinted windows, lowering jobs all look good. Mine looks like the Fing brochure. (Which I do have)

+1.

agreed.

Here is a picture of my black out Taillights, Notice the JDM Rainguards

Here is a front pic of my car at night with the daytime lights on and PIAA fogs, custom mesh Grill install, I also have a Copy of the AMG Grill on but it's hard to see.

Quote:
yea, so tight it has zero bids ... how do we say it, oh yea, LAME !

What are you talking about, Body kits???

KGVR4

not trying to clown but I think the back of your car now looks like a Saturn

Quote:
not trying to clown but I think the back of your car now looks like a Saturn

Ok, explain to me how it look's like a Saturn? You think it would look better with all the tails blacked out? I dont like the plain Jane stock 91 Tails. So if anything I'll swap them out with the JDM tails I already have or put some 92 Tails back on?
What do you guys think, I do value your opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quote:
. So if anything I'll swap them out with the JDM tails I already have

Bring my tails over before they get hurt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mistaVR4

See Keith, I told you I thought they looked a little funky, to each his own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned