The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Exhaust

Imjordan

Is there anywhere that sells an aftermarket exhaust for the gvr4? I have searches everywhere. I've even gone as for as eBay just for an exhaust. But I cannot find one.

Jesus_Negros

Whaa?... Here you go. click

Imjordan

click the response to that

Jesus_Negros

Link battle... click I'm trying to help.

Hover your pointer over "Mitsubishi Galant VR4".

YOU IS WELCOME /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Imjordan

Haha I'm using a phone and all it would do is show me the page I posted. Thanks for te help

Kibby

click

Or that if you want something different. Hks doesn't make a hi power for the gvr4 but I like the way it sounded on my egsx.

G

Staff member

losermakesgood

I don't have a welder and local guys suck/over priced imo. Same with the driveshaft company. Shelled out the money and honestly like it. Sounds and looks great. Thinking I should have gone with the dual tip though. Also on a side note if you go with a larger driveshaft you will probably have to modify one of the front hangers.

MellowVR4

Make one, Mock it up and send it to me and Ill Tig weld it for ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif wont charge you much, How much does the shop charge you?

manikbastrd

I like the CMPE. I have one on my car and it is a bolt on affair. Very simple, although I will suggest you figure out some way to lock the axleback portion on to your hangers. I had mine fall off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif To remedy the situation I just threaded the hanger brackets on the Muffler and put some large nuts on it...In closing the CMPE sounds great, looks stockish (if you get the twin outlet) and sounds fantastic IMHO.

Kibby

Something like this.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned