The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Another exhaust question...

austinawd

I've searched around for exhaust systems and threads about them for the past few months. I was going to buy a 2.5" turbo-back from cmperformance 2 days ago, but I guess within the last 4 days all of their links in the website are 404. Theirs was the last one that I could find that looked like it still existed, so now it looks like there is nobody out there that makes an exhaust system or cat-back specifically for the vr4. Does anyone know if someone still makes them for our cars? I would modify a 1G as a last resort, and I'd rather not have a crush bent one made by an exhaust shop. Even a used one would be cool, but I haven't been able to find anything in the last couple days.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

James

Quoting SouthCaliVR4:
clicky Try these guys I got my 3" turbo back from them & the fit was quite good.

He said he tried them. The links to the exhaust don't work.

austinawd

Quoting SouthCaliVR4:
clicky Try these guys I got my 3" turbo back from them & the fit was quite good.

Yeah, but like I said, when you click on the internal links: click , it's down. Even "contact us".

Quoting manitousxti:
Contact Rickey on here screenname... 464/2000

Him and his bro Jon with a nice custom exhaust!!!

Sweet! Alright, sent him a pm

SouthCaliVR4

whoop. when I got mine they where "Certified exhaust" & I just opened & copied the link without paying attention. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

rdomeck

I'll make you one. I have made stainless mandrel bent exhaust for all of my cars and customers cars for the 5-6 years. Depending on muffler and diameter anywhere from $650-1000. Labor runs $500 and I use band clamps for 2 joints. One behind the flex joint and one in front of the muffler. Could also do v-bands.

I run a fabrication business and feel like it may be worth the time to make a couple of systems to sell. Seems like someone is always needing one.....

click

austinawd

Oh, right on. What would you say the total cost of a 2.5" turbo back (stock O2), no cat, then a flowmaster or magnaflow? It's only a dd, so I'm not looking to go crazy with it, cost wise. It doesn't even need to be ss. Just want to weigh my options of niceness and cost

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned