The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo wheels ?

citymunky

keep it black

Tre3zy

evo wheels do poke out more in the fronts....

PreskitVR4

i know this is the Volks but they are the exact size and offset as my evo 8's all DSM suspension underneath, with eibach sportlines, rubs at full lock.... dont care. As you can see, no sticky-outy, not hellaflush, hellafunctional /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Would have taken a pic of 501 on the evos but its jackstand ballin, with a custom multi-piece center diff right now. Got a lil over exited about yesterdays snow storm...

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting dsm10o0:

Guys with them, do the fronts on yours poke out a bit? It sits flush on the rear.

Add some negative camber to the front to get them under the fenders.

PreskitVR4

TurboWop is correct, i forgot that lil tidbit. i am running two deg in front and three deg in the rear. dont be afraid of camber kids, these numbers are not excessive.

dsm10o0

What did you use to camber it? looking to drop it abit more. maybe gonna cut a coil or 2 on the hnr springs.

here is what happened today when i drove it to the meet.
photo-19.jpg

better pics with it.
photo-17.jpg

turbowop

Quoting PreskitVR4:
TurboWop is correct, i forgot that lil tidbit. i am running two deg in front and three deg in the rear. dont be afraid of camber kids, these numbers are not excessive.

I'm not sure why you're running so much rear camber. I run about 2.3 degrees up front and about 1 degree in the rear.

CutlassJim

Quoting dsm10o0:
What did you use to camber it? looking to drop it abit more. maybe gonna cut a coil or 2 on the hnr springs.

here is what happened today when i drove it to the meet.
photo-19.jpg

better pics with it.
photo-17.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif That SUCKS about your tires! Time for some camber! And don't touch the height it looks perfect the way it is. If you want the more slammed look like a Honda/VW you need to go to a 16" rim. You can still keep the width but just not all that height.

Car is the inverted color of Garfields and mine and I think it looks awesome. The Enkies should definitely stay black.

Tre3zy

get some camber bolts in the front and dont touch the height it looks perfect

PreskitVR4

i have seen these on a blue gvr4, they are a half inch wider than my Volks, need 2+ degrees negative camber up front, Dunno if your ride height is as low as mine though. fitment gets better with 18s the higher up it is

PreskitVR4

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting PreskitVR4:

I'm not sure why you're running so much rear camber. I run about 2.3 degrees up front and about 1 degree in the rear.

I hate my 3 degrees of camber in the rear btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif, I have snapped like 4 sets of those adj rear control arms on my DSM, an I refuse to buy another set. Gotta get cookin with some custom bits. Im thinkin .120 wall with heims /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

GSX_TC

How do u adjust the rear camber on vr4's?

GSX_TC

Longer? So how do u get it to be longer?

GSX_TC

Do u know where I can pick up a set? Because I got crazy camber in the rear and it's already maxed out

OMFGeofffff

There's a "how to" somewhere on here. It's in the how to section.

dsm10o0

I use to run 255/40 all around and get crazy rubbing at front. Now, i run 235 on front and 255 in the rear.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned