The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EVO LSD in 4 Bolt Diff, Axle Question

sublimesnfu

Wanting to put an EVO LSD in the 4 bolt housing, I've read the how to here and on DSM Tuners and was wondering if anyone could clarify the following.

If I get and evo3 LSD and put it the 4 bolt housing I can just use complete non 4 bolt LSD axles with no problem correct? I've found them on Auto Zone and at 110 bucks each on the parts account it seems like a no brainer to buy new ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks

sublimesnfu

4 bolt non LSD axles will work from what I've read on DSM Tuners, they are on the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

362Ryan

Good luck on ordering them though. They list them in stock and when you try to place the order they come back not in stock.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned