The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

euro grill any one else??

G

Staff member
After market from japan.

JSchleim18

It's probably Ralliart. If you look at where they deleted the name it looks like the slashes from Ralliart.

Hertz

Staff member
That is definitely not a Ralliart part. That catalog looks like Sigma, but it could be anything.

That's for sure a grill from Mitsubishi. I've got a few brochures, in wich at the options pages are pictures of that grill. I'll upload a few pages later.

Here you go.

diamondpackage_007__medium_.jpg

This is just from a "normal" English(UK) Galant brochure i own, nothing special, just "normal" options.

Yes, it is. And quite a big one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Seen that grille around a couple of times, over here, mainly on 6th gens that where for sale. Found a pic of one on my laptop:

curtis

Ok this is driving me nuts...I can't find the thread about this sob from years back. I remember searching for it on google and it was easy to find but when I saved the pictures there all thumbnails and can't read the paper work.

Now its been raised from the dead 3 times I remember the last time was this car.

Also there was a girl on hear and I can't remember her name. She had a fully done car with a crap load of adel wiggins clamps and the whole car it seemed had been cryo dipped...she was talked about a contact ....group buy but died like the original cf hood deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif but that was like 5 years ago.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned