The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EGT sensor

presterone

Where in the exhaust manifold should I install this thing? I have a FP manifold for an evo 16G looks like unequal length runners. Pics would be a plus thanks!

presterone

What if there is an issue with other cylinders will it not be inaccurate? I've decided I want to get another flange made in between the manifold and turbo, Won't this be the most accurate? since it won't be on a dedicated runner.

Jason G.

I think you may be expecting too much from this gauge and would be better off using a wideband.
You'll get an actual AF ratio vs. a high temperature reading and still unsure if it's lean or fat.

presterone

Have a wideband, thank you for the reply forgot all about the VFAQ dopeness

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned