The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ECU wiring fix, where does this wire go?

cody

Started fixing the wiring that was cut up by the ecu. Can anybody tell me where this wire pictured goes? I can seem to find a mate for it. This is tied into the wire that goes to pin 4 which is listed as the o2 sensor. Thanks in advance for any help.

GSTwithPSI

I believe that wire goes O2 test connector. You can leave it as is not hooked to anything.
img.php

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I guess you are back in the game Cody?

cody

Its been a long time but I happened to stumble upon an old friends car that he sold a good 10 years ago. So I picked it up and now I have something to keep me busy for a while. I have some friends that are planning on going to the shootout this year so I guess that's my deadline to have it up and running. Got a long way to go!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned