The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dont know how the vacum hoses go

galantrevolution

I just install my FMIC but im lost how to get the vacum hoses on, it look right but when im driving it wont boost, and if i move the hoses it will boost but it will cut off at 5psi, need some help here please.

GSX_TC

The manual boost controller goes in between the wastegate acuater nipple and the nipple on the j-pipe

Diego

Quoting galantrevolution:
I just install my FMIC. I'm lost on how to get the vacuum hoses on. It looks right but when I'm driving it won't boost, and if I move the hoses it will boost but it will cut off at 5psi, need some help here please.

FIXED

Now, do you have a MBC or are you just running the stock BC on stock setting on a stock setup? What are your specs on the car? If you provide more info we can fix your problems. Take a picture and post it up so we can see where you routed your vac lines.

Diego

galantrevolution

i will get pics later but im runing pipes 2 1/2 with the hks bov recirculating to the turbo, and the factory boost controler .

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned