The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does the GVR-4 have the same potential as a DSM? Bench Racing Question kinda..

alansupra94

I like the leather interior and overall classiness of the car. Its AWD and turbo 4G63 make it a perfect winter car that is very comfortable.

I had a 1G and in comparison, its very unrefined interior wise and exterior wise. Much noiser and very uncomfortable seats. Also galant vr4s tend to be in better overall shape then most 1gs.

mountaineerjeff

I agree with the classiness of the vr4. thats one reason why I got into vr4s. I think its perfectly reasonable to show up to an engineering job in a vr4, as opposed to a dsm. even though both will beat the doors off the boss's ferrari.

SouthCaliVR4

when I had my runabillity issue & had to rev her up to clear out the motor from time to time, there was a fart can wearing honda next to me on one of those instances & aparently a cop a few cars back, guess who got lit up & pulled to the side of the road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Nartanian

You're a jerk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

alansupra94

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

He said "you're" and not "your"

new best friends?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned