The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does any one know the history on 1730/2000?

Ray9090

I've had this car for almost a year and would like to know something about its past.

seizer

I once owned this car bought it from jack of jacks trans. i sold it to a younger guy about a yr. later out of utah he flew here and picked it up. The body was not in best of shape but motor was good. pm me if u have any more questions i will try and answer i havent had this car in my posession or seen it in about two years!

AnotherNewb

There is a thread on here where a potential buyer is asking about re skinning the roof because an aftermarket sun roof was leaking.

Ray9090

Yea I got it from some young guy but once I drove the car home (150 mile drive). Once I pulled in the drive way my transmission cracked and bolts are missing I'm trying to restore the car but I was just curios on its history and where it's been at.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned