The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

deleted abs, now the anti lock lights's on

I unplugged the long connector to the abs computer in the trunk next to the antenna. Then I finally figured out which fuses to pull on the battery terminal (my car didn't come with the cover so I had to search through the members ride forum for a pic close enough to make out which were the right ones. It's the yellow 60a that is bolted in from both sides; not the bottom, and the blue 20a next to that). The abs pump unit is still in the car and the PO had disconnected the 2 wire plug from it already.

When I started the car the ABS light was still on, I pulled the other 2 connectors above the pump and now It's gone. Thanks a lot for the info, this will make inspections easier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned