The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dejon intake + 3g MAS - 1gN or 1gM?

Dan D

Which dejon tool intake fits better with a 3g MAS and relocated battery - the CIP-1gM or CIP-1gN?

I have an ETS IC and want the filter pretty far over toward the fender so it can be boxed in.

mikus

I'm pretty sure I have a 1gM now w/ 3G and a decent size filter, and it's nice and tight, not an inch more room... however I had to buy a 22º coupler to get the right angle off the turbo (it's not made for a vr4 it's made for a DSM)

1gN looks like the one I had on previous vr4, I loved the fit of that one on the vr4 (but I'm not 100% it's the same) I'd go with the 1gN if I was buying one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned