The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dash pop up box

BoostedAWD91

just saw this on ebay and thought it was quite interesting. I didnt know such a thing existed and exactly in the dash does it go? ebay

Boostdtalon

Quote:
this goes in the middle of the dash where the # plate is

I was just about to ask where that mounts. I was thinking it went in front of the shifter. Cool little JDM bling.

belize1334

I could see that working out very well for some kind of on-board logger display. You could have an LCD display about the size of an SAFC that is prone when the lid is down and then swings up into view when the lid opens.

BoostedAWD91

thanks for the picture. I really like that, but im sure ud have to cut the dash to get it to fit and would have to remove the badge

maroonmetallic

Ive seen these installed in a JDM clip.
You're correct about cutting the dash.

If installing it properly, the whole flat "base in front of our badge needs to be removed.
Once that is cut out, there "should" be holes in the plastic bracing of the dash to install this into.

Regards,
-Shawn

misterfixit

The cutout is exactly the same as the GSR supension pod cutout.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned