The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Coming home to the Galant VR4.

4nmscle

I told myself that I was done with the VR4 platform. I moved on to more of a "hybrid" type car using the 2j platform. I started on working on more Supra's, GTR's, and even a couple of Lambo's since I sold 929. I recently sold my 930whp Supra and was preparing to either move into the GTR world or waiting a couple of years and getting a Gallardo, but an opportunity to pick up another VR4 fell into my lap. I can't help but smile when I look at these cars. A little background on myself, I'm actually in the information security field but have quite a few years in the automotive/fabrication field. I tell you what, that's enough talk. I will just show some pics. I will also try to post some more pics later tonight as well. For the ones that remember me I hope all is well. I am excited about the newest project and I will share as much as I can.

Bay shot of my last Supra build

4" aluminum exhaust .065" with vibrant muffler

New hand made engine harness with all new connector, military grade wire, and ECU connectors for the ProEFI. Less resistance than factory.

I'm actually writing this while I am in a training class, so not alot of time to upload pics. You can actually check out some of my builds and such on Instagram. I've been slacking about posting photos, but there should be quite a few on there. Instagram for 4nmscle

citymunky

You must be crazy.

Last edited:

vr4hotness

funny I used to own a supra/ and a nsx, but I find my self always coming back to a vr4 not sure why lol, car looks great

4nmscle

It's funny how we keep coming back. I'm looking forward to this project. Once I finish up the r33 and the Eclipse that's in the garage I will pull her in and start figuring out what I want to do.

Jesus_Negros

I remember buying parts from you.

ktmrider

Quoting 4nmscle:
It's funny how we keep coming back. I'm looking forward to this project. Once I finish up the r33 and the Eclipse that's in the garage I will pull her in and start figuring out what I want to do.

Welcome back!

Take a peek at the snailspool thread for UNK then PM him, he's been driving around for a few months now and having a total blast.

prove_it

Is it a filter on the pic or is that a dark blue color?

4nmscle

It's actually belize green. It was a filter off a pic from Instagram.

PolskiVR4

I remember you. Glad to see you back.

jnava

Staff member
yes....it's an addiction. Welcome back.

4nmscle

Thanks!! I'm ready to get to work on the Galant, but I have to finish a 2g and an r33 first. Hopefully I will start doing some work at the beginning of the year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned