The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Colorado guys wanna last meet before the snow?

COBHC

Sorry everyone I'm running late, if you need to call me 303 807 7961. I have all the tickets but haven't made it to bandi yet. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Tyler

biglady112

Too bad. We were busy hauling ass with the land speed car. Good news is the summit is done. Bad news is the truck is not yet.

Diego

Me and John were talking about the land speed car, how did it go at the flats?

biglady112

Troubles with a loose motor at world of speed. Once we figured out our issues we were tuning around them and kicked some ass on friday to get the car ready for saturday. Made three tuning runs just under 200mph and had it ready for the last day. Rained real hard friday night and canceled the meet for the last day at 8am.

World finals was rained out and we did not have enough money for fuel for the Mojave Mile last weekend. But the car is ready and is on kill mode waiting for the next event. Washed it this weekend, winterized it and put the car cover on it. Going to haul ass and shoot for the april Mojave Mile we think. Hoping for 200mph in the mile. Car is now running its best ever.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned