The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Colorado guys wanna last meet before the snow?

Diego

I'll need to know so I can request it off. Weekend of the 9-11th work well for me and my car.

biglady112

I may be out of town from the 4-8th for World Finals in Utah, but any time other than that I can make it. I also have a few new toys on the summit. So I will be a little more worthy until the truck is done.

COBHC

For anyone that plans to come next week; I just got about 30 tickets from CSP for free spectator OR participant that are only good for this season, and I also have about 20 $3 off spectator coupons. So, if anyone would like either of these for next week let me know and we'll try and set up a time to meet at Bandi or something. SHOOT ME A PM IF INTERESTED.

Last edited:

dsmkid

+1. I get off work at 6, will be there @ 630. Im interested in seeing whats around. Just picked up #420 from craigs. Ill take a free ticket if you still have any/

uhg my brakes are all f'd in the A hopefully il have em fixed by wednesday but im comin either way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

COBHC

Ok, to make this ticket thing easier for everyone I'm going to leave the tickets at the ticket window/gate for everyone so all you have to do is drive up and tell them you're with the Galant club and they'll give you the ticket. I'll need everyone's (actual) name and how many tickets they want so I can leave a list with the people at the gate.

So far I've got (A TOTAL OF 8, OUT OF 10 AVAILABLE) :

Diego (1)
Bryan (3)
Yao (2?)
dsmkid (1?) Need your name.
Adsmthing (1?) Need your name also.

If I run out of free tickets there's still $3 off spectator coupons, I'll leave some of those as well.

Last edited:

Diego

Not sure the Galant will make it, found out I need some crush washers that I for some rammed reason can't find in any auto store in town (front turbo coolant). Will catch a ride with Bryan if I can't find these before days end...

:side note: I did get new piping plumbed and the TiAL 38mm and FP20G, and braided feed put on, I also ripped out the AC condensor and lines to make room and take back some engine bay space.

Diego

dsmkid

My name is Mike Brossard. I will also have my wife with me so if there is an extra for her that would be great too. If not thats ok too! Her name is Tasha (same last name if you need them). BTW Where is everyone parking/meeting? I know 711/1000 (Ryan) will be coming as well if there is more tickets available. Thanks in advance! Look foreward to meeting you guys!

makedollarz

Looks like I'm gonna miss this one. 4th gear is now non existent. Damn tranny's this is the second time a gear has failed in 6,000 miles. Damn it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned