The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

climate control ac

tintoy

Need help. When my battery is diconnected and connect it again turn on the key the ac is automatically on, that is normal. But resently i experience a few times, i did not disconnect the battery turn on the ac is automatically on. Any of u guys experience this problem? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

kama1

Probably a loose connection in your climate control sub harness.

tintoy

Il check on that. The problema started when I had a bad battery. Now a have a new battery installed .

kama1

Check your batt terminals,happens to mine when it gets a little loose.
Btw Where in the ph are you?

MX4

I bet you have an aftermarket stereo in the car. When people install an aftermarket stereo they often accidentally cut the "memory" wire for the air condition, as the wires are in the same part of the loom.

OK, there should be two blue wires on the stereo loom that arent connected up. One of them you need to connect to the red & black wire so its gets a constant 12v feed. You will have two try both blue wires to find which one it is. After this your climate control will work perfectly.

tintoy

Tap the blue wire and disconnect battery connect, turn on see if the rigth wire? If not try the other one?

MX4

Tap one of the blue wires into the red/black wire that powers your stereo. So then the blue wire is getting constant power whether the car is running or not.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned