The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Chassis Bushing Sets

I want to order a complete bushing kit for my car next week. Will the 1g dsm awd bushing kit be what I am looking for? Energy Suspension doesn't list a galant fitment on there website. Thanks

jepherz

Staff member
Yes, it will work. But, note that it isn't a complete kit. Energy suspension themselves does not make a "kit" for the 1g, they just make a bunch of bushings for the car that the vendors throw together in a box. The kits almost never come with engine mounts either, so remember those if you want them. Also, no company makes bushings for the rear subframe. Luckily, you can get those through a member here, Boostx.

Search a bit, most of your questions have been answered in older posts.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
We know Noob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif The guy Jepherz mentioned supplies them to TunersNation.

Yeah, you can get them from John or me. Either way John ends up getting paid.

pm'ed you. I have a brand new Energy Suspension kit - "StoreMade002" for sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Includes:click

* Front Control Arm Bushings - 5.3108
* Rear Control Arm Bushings - 5.3113
* Front Sway Bar Bushings 20mm - 5.5106
* Rear Sway Bar Bushings 20mm - 5.5108
* Subframe Bushings - 5.4105
* Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13101

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned