The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS request

gtluke

Can anyone grab this part number for me, maybe I can buy a new one at a reasonable cost... yea right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
click

raptorWagon

For the link? CAPs shows both of your triangle pieces as one piece connected by a rod.

Top # is for June '1990 - Feb 1991
Bottom # is for March '91 - May 92

Last edited by a moderator:

Drew84

Yeah Mitsu only sells wiper transmissions as one assembly. Your not the first person to ask for the individual parts. Montero Sports are famous for popping one arm off and ruining the white plastic grommet/bushing.

gtluke

It's just my piece and the 2 rods though, holy sh*t is that expensive.

RedTwo

Strange that the replacement part, MB529017, doesn't appear to be listed in JAP or NA ASA as used by any vehicle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting gtluke:
$193!
wtf!

Where are you looking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

click
MitsubishiParts.net $109.63

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorWagon

Quoting RedTwo:
Strange that the replacement part, MB529017, doesn't appear to be listed in JAP or NA ASA as used by any vehicle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

But does correspond to their IPB item #84124 for the 89-92 Galant.

gtluke

I just called my local dealer. Guess they are jerkoffs. hmf.
I just rigged mine with a plastic sleeve and some wire ties. Also just paid for a used one for when my rigged one breaks in 2 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned