The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can someone identify this motor mount for me?

SmoothCustomer

I bought a motor mount here hoping it word work on the Galant but it looks like it may be from an auto or FWD car? I don't see how I could use it but I would like to know just so I can know if I should look for one from the proper car or just use a stock mount, and so I can send it back. It's the mount on the right (and second pic). As far as I know the left is from a GVR4. Thanks.

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

slugsgomoo

Is the mount on the left the passenger side trans mount? I don't remember the bracket sticking out of any of the others.

Any part numbers stamped onto either one? It'd make it easier to figure out what they came from.

mitsuturbo

Left and 2nd pic is most definitely stock GVR4. I honestly don't know what the right and 3rd pic are. As you stated.. auto. That would be my first guess.

SmoothCustomer

Yeah based on what I have I'm also certain the left one is a stock GVR4 mount. Unfortunately there are no part numbers, I think they only stamp those on the brackets. Either way it's clear that the one on the right won't work but I would like to know if it's my mistake or the seller's. Thanks guys!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned