The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bwdblackgst from DsmTuners - Stole 450 bucks

Anyone know bwdblackgst he jacked me for $450 bucks

bwdblackgst
(816)457-2415
Danielle Ross
[email protected]

I think his address is:
2208 Storey Ct
Fayette, Kentucky 40515

However he told me he was from Platte City, Missouri. I have just been searching for his phone number on all for forums and that is how I got the Kentucky address.

Does anyone know this guy and or how to get ahold of him. His phone is now disconnected, and he will not answer his email or PM's.

I purchased a 1991 Mitsubishi AWD Transmission and Transfer case, in good Condition. ~90,000 miles on donar car. I paid him about 6 weeks ago and have been trying to get a tracking number or any info out of him since then.

14u2nV

816 number would put him at least around Platte City. I live 30mins from there, so if I can help, let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned