The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Boostx

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wow. Responses to questions were immediate. paid on Tuesday around noon. Shipped the same day, ARRIVED on Wednesday. I just can't say enough good things.
Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Armitage

Bought a COP years ago from John and he still stands behind his product 100%. Buy with confidence from this guy!

Just ordered my bushings from him. Fast communication and somehow even faster getting them in the mail. Thanks alot John.

AllanL

thanks for the parts (eco/pwer switches), John.
wanted the parts to arrive by Wednesday next week.
and it's at the doorsteps today!!!
only two days in the mail from FL --> CA.
nothing but praises for you, boostx!

Barnes

I bought some front-rear subframe bushings from the original group buy. But I never got around to buying the mustache set. They were only available in green when I wanted black.

Boostx was the man and let me send him my pair of green front-rear subframe bushigns. For a few bucks in return he sent me a full set of black front and rear bushings. Great transaction! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vr4junkie

Got my Subframe bushings great seller thanks alot.

4Grim

John is a good guy...known him for awhile now. Bought a Fuel pump from him, and as usual the transaction was smooth.

minneSNOWta

Thanks for the lip John! Time to get it pieced together.

BENE38A

received my rear subframe bushings this week, john is easy to deal with and would do so again no problem. cheers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned