The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Boostx

COP came today in the mail!!!! looks amazing!!!!! thanks John, cant wait to use it. thanks for the great deal!!

I got my COP setup today and installed it a minute after the fedex guy left. It works great and looks VERY professional. Thanks for the product.

4orced4door

Bought a hard drive from me, fast payment, great to deal with! He cooked me lunch in the rain one day too, can't beat that! Thanks!

I bought a downpipe from him. It was packaged good and was shipped quick. Good guy to deal with.

Picked up a shift knob from him.
Arrived in perfect time just as promised.
Thanks.

Frank

mistaVR4

Just had another perfect transaction with John! You da man, bro!

Thanks again and again... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

The CAS I bought from John arrived very well packaged and in good shape at a more than reasonable price. Easy to deal with and I would do so again.

CmanorVr4

Rear subframe bushings arrived quickly, looked great and I can't wait to get them installed!!! Great group buy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Also received rear sub frame bushings and agree that they are of great quality. Communication was great as well!

tommyp

I hate to sound a skipping record, but I just received my rear subframe bushings too. The timeline - five days ago my first PM to boostx, four days ao I paypal'd and today I received parts. If you like no nonsense, no endless PMs/emails, and want instant gratification, boostx is your source. Thanks!

atc250r

Staff member
Another good guy for John. He's a great guy to do business with and just to know in general.

John

John's a good guy.
I bought some parts from him and got them in time.
Thanks again.

conquesttsi

Seller represented his items well. Received just what if not better than what was expected in a timely manner. Would definatly buy from Boostx again, thanks John.

DynastyLCD

got my wires today. theyre even cleaner in person than in the pics! fast shipping, great communication, wouldnt hesitate to deal with John again. thank you sir!

QnzMostWanted

great guy, met up with him today, held down my parts that Curtis brought for me...thanks for looking out

ApexHunter

Had a good experience dealing with John. He followed through just as he promised.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned