The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

blox 1/8 npt banjo for fuel line

tektic

It doesn't seem like a good fit. The shoulder is much bigger and the holes are low and much smaller. Here's a comparison

FlyingEagle

Staff member
The LAST thing you want is a smaller hole for the fuel to go through. Any reason you are changing the original style bolt? Best route past the banjo bolts x2 at the original filter, is to install the inline stuff with AN fittings. Sucks the bolt is that far off the spec of the original.

DynastyLCD

The banjo fitting is the largest restriction. Why not make a -6 line from filter to rail?

ade

u should have a few an fittings in the boxocrap pick up an an to fuel rail adapter and junk the banjo. i also have a few summit racing coupons if you need.... im just gonna call you

tektic

6an in the future, yes. I wanted to to keep the bills down until the car actually runs though. I bought this bolt becaues it has a 1/8" npt hole tapped in the head of it so I can get a fuel pressure reading.

I posted here because of how disappointed I was in its quality. I just wanted to let people know its not a viable option.

mitsuturbo

It's easy enough to chuck the stock bolt up in a vise and drill/tap a hole in the head of it. I've done this a few times as have a few others i've seen. Thanks for letting everyone know the product you spent good money on turned out to be a hunk of sh*t, though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned