The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

blacksheep

Epifool

Picked up shift knob from him. Fast ship and beautiful machining on the knob! Will never doubt him!

holeshotmoe

Shipped quick, good comms, the way it should be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks.

ktmrider

The usual, as described/shipped quick/great guy post.

Thanks again KC, that shifter is a piece of art!

Jesus_Negros

Bought a used laptop from KC.

I think he was lying in his FS thread. He stated the laptop is used but when i opened the box I took the laptop out and opened it up. That bitch is brand new!

All is well. It works great and looks even better. I would buy anything from this guy. If he was a pimp, I'd f*** his prostitutes raw because I would trust in his products 100%

Wolfpuss

Great communication and fast shipping! Awesome seller!

Bought a watch from KC and he gave me a pretty sweet deal for a nice watch and it was damm close to being brand new!

Thank you, KC!

Jesus_Negros

My homie fiddygigz! Always buy from him

91_427

Beyond excellent communication! Accurately described the condition of the item for sale including all known problems/defects. Shipped the next day after payment and arrived two days later.

Bottom line: would not hesitate to buy from him again.

holeshotmoe

Just got the laptop I bought from him, with the quickest shipping available and in excellent condition (you should advise the folks at FEDEX and UPS). Also the packing was "Superb-VR4"! Ha, took me ten minutes to get all of the bubble wrap off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
Thank you Sir!

jogalant

Snagged one of those mystery laptops KC sells every now and then. He sold me one clean, superfast sonofabitch that's gonna be put to good use. All good, man! Thanks again.

ApexHunter

Haha, yet another successful laptop sale!

So the time came (rather abrubtly) for a new laptop. For years i've been watching KC post his killer laptop deals, and I'd always hoped that when my time came that he'd have something available. So I hit him up about a week ago and he helped me get into a badass little supermachine for a great deal. Not only is this thing squeaky clean, but he upgraded the OS for me and got a bunch of other things dialed before he sent it out. He then gave me a tutorial of sorts on how to keep it tip top- registry and cache maintenance etc. Maybe easy no brainer stuff for some folks but I needed his guidance there.

The packaging and shipping was also first rate. I needed the replacement ASAP and he totally made it a priority, and then packed it up like a pro. Flawless shipping.

Thanks man, I'm so stoked I was able to do business with you here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned