The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jesse Withrow revolutionmotorsports

so i know jesse has a great rep and i at first agreed with everyone about him until i bought from him. I ordered whiteline bushings in april from him he said he could still get them no problem. I know they where discontinued so i figured it would take some time but its been like 5 months and still nothing. The last i hurd from jesse he said about 3 weeks ago that the bushings will ship the friday then i hurd nothing from him. I have sent him 2 pms since that he has read but not responded to. THis sucks mainly because it was 135 dollars but also because i really though jesse was a guy to trust now i just dont know if he's yanking me around till i give up or if he is truly trying to get them out.

So... I just PM'd you yesterday telling you that I felt bad it took so long to get your bushings and that I was going to send you both the bushings AND a refund. Just send me your paypal address and I'll send you the money back.

he gave me half of my money back but not all yet its been months since i have even herd from him. Its really ridiculous

steve

Did you get the bushings?

Ralli380Gvr4

I hate to say it, but I also had a similar situation with Jesse. I ordered whiteline bushings for my 26mm rear swaybar about 7 months ago in March. They were in his possession in June from Auussie land, he said he sent them out around then. Never received them...netween then and now I had multiple PM's, personal phone calls and him promising he would send the bushings or cash refund. I opted for the bushings since I was still JSB. I ended up sourcing some that fit and I was just hoping to have an extra set for down the road. I have yet to receive any bushings or follow up from Jesse. Now I am out whiteline bushings and $75. IMO he really dropped the ball on this, it also sucks this also happened to another gvr4.org member in a similar fashion. At least you got half of a refund ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

I to have had the same thing happen I paid for my parts in full and have only gotten 3/4 of them sent to me and I saw him selling the parts I was waiting for to other members before I got mine..... Its been almost over a year i have been waiting for my parts now

4G63_GSR

I dealt with Jesse twice in the past. 1st time I bought HKS 272's and recently ECMLINK. Once he got my money it felt like he took his time to get me the parts. In both cases he didn't email/pick up his calls for like a good 2 week period. Finally my things just shows up at my house. Not really happy about it but oh well. The prices were cheaper at the time I was looking for the said parts.

Good luck in any future transactions.

You guys will all get your stuff and/or money as soon as I'm on my feet. I've been out of business and homeless almost 3 months now. I promise I'll still take care of everybody. Sorry I let you guys down.

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting RvlutionMtrsport:
You guys will all get your stuff and/or money as soon as I'm on my feet. I've been out of business and homeless almost 3 months now. I promise I'll still take care of everybody. Sorry I let you guys down.

I need my money....like now.

jcgalntvr4-244

Im still waiting for a refund or parts also.... WTF man? been 2 years now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

pot

Staff member
I don't do "Bad Guy" posts however enough is enough. My patience is now gone w/ this SOB. Breakdown is as follows:

1.) I (Pot) paypal him (Jesse Withrow) $175.00 to purchase Whiteline Front Sway Bar from his "abortion of a website."
2.) I PM asking for refund due to non-communication
3.) Receive PM stating "Why should I give you a refund?"
4.) I respond provide purchase or issue refund
5.) Claims homelessness and refuses to forward timeline of when part will arive

*Now, the above breakdown entails several and several more emails spanning more than 1 year due in no small part to my inability to decide if I wanted to wait for shipment so that I can include a rear bar too. However, more than three and a half months have elapsed since I stated my request for a refund.

I am traveling to Washington State next month. While there I am also traveling to Oregon and recover my money. Therefore, you have until 15 May 10 to return my $175.00 via paypal. That is all.

^ Pot, you are so far off base with your post it's not even funny. You paid for HALF an order and I waited for over a year for you to pay the other half, then you never paid for the rest of it. Then you asked for a refund on the first half and I told you the same thing I told everybody else, that I would take care of you as soon as I could. Yes, I did tell you that there was no reason I should refund your money at that point because there wasn't. I had waited on you FOREVER at that point, not the other way around. Don't go pointing the finger at me because you could never afford to pay for the remainder of your order (or just chose not to). Being the guy that I am, I told you I'd refund your money. That it has taken so long to do so IS my fault 100%, however you cannot deny that the whole reason a refund was in order was because you didn't pay for the other half of your order. Argue all you want and call me a SOB but those are the facts. I'm getting back on my feet now and I've been taking care of as much as I can. If anybody has an issue that I have not addressed please email me at: [email protected] or call the shop at 541-505-8567.
Again, I'm sorry that I have let many of you down. There are no excuses. I'm continually working as hard as I can to get things turned around and make things right with each and every one of you.

pot

Staff member
Jesse if I had the time to travel to Oregon I would have done so already and flex cuffed your ass to the seat of your gvr4 while I issued you a stern lecture on how much of a shitbag you really are. As such I don't have time for that nor this reply but I'm going to do so anyway and maybe you will realize this isn't about exchanging silly banter over the net as much as it is compelling you to take responsibility for your poor judgment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

The fact you claim homelessness and owe a quarter of this board their money back is in no small part attributed to:

1.) Piss poor business skills
2.) Adolescent interpersonal communication
3.) Refusal to take any godamn responsibility for your actions
4.) Immaturity
5.) Arrogance *same as 4.) but it needed to be dumbed down for you)

Your response to my post simply regurgitates what I have already cited. So what? You owe me $175.00 that is the bottom godamn line. Take some mother *%&#!# responsibility and devote your time to coming up w/ a payment plan for not only myself but everyone else you claim your going to pay back. Everyone will get their money back, when and in what order? You miraculously found the time to respond to my post (despite logging in numerous times and not bothering to acknowledge my PM's) therefore you have the time to find a second job.

I'm going to make this easy for you:

1.) Create an excel spreadsheet citing every forum member you owe money to. (You can create a second spreadsheet for all the people you owe money to locally (I'm sure) later)

2.) Column A : name of member in the order they paid you by date

3.) Column B : amount you owe (because you took their money) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

4.) Column C : amount of partial payment

5.) Column D : expected pay off amount date

Once you have completed your project post an image on your little badguy thead you have going for yourself, here. This will keep everyone in the loop and informed with what you plan on doing to take responsibility for your actions.

jcgalntvr4-244

^ Pot, you are so far off base with your post it's not even funny. You paid for HALF an order and I waited for over a year for you to pay the other half, then you never paid for the rest of it. Then you asked for a refund on the first half and I told you the same thing I told everybody else, that I would take care of you as soon as I could. Yes, I did tell you that there was no reason I should refund your money at that point because there wasn't. I had waited on you FOREVER at that point, not the other way around. Don't go pointing the finger at me because you could never afford to pay for the remainder of your order (or just chose not to). Being the guy that I am, I told you I'd refund your money. That it has taken so long to do so IS my fault 100%, however you cannot deny that the whole reason a refund was in order was because you didn't pay for the other half of your order. Argue all you want and call me a SOB but those are the facts. I'm getting back on my feet now and I've been taking care of as much as I can. If anybody has an issue that I have not addressed please email me at: [email protected] or call the shop at 541-505-8567.
Again, I'm sorry that I have let many of you down. There are no excuses. I'm continually working as hard as I can to get things turned around and make things right with each and every one of you.

\

I paid you all of the money for the parts I was getting from you and still have not gotten everything.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

pot

Staff member
This evening Jesse refunded me all of my money plus an additional $20.00 --I am not a fan of posting a "badguy" thread however it had to be done (I suppose). Nonetheless, as far as I am concerned, this says a lot about his character and commitment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif and as long as he reimburses other members of the forum that are owed he is okay in my book.

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:

I paid you all of the money for the parts I was getting from you and still have not gotten everything.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Please call the shop. 541-505-8567. I have no PM/email records and have no clue what you've been missing for 2 years (or I've forgotten). Either way, please call and I'll get you taken care of. That goes for you, and anybody else that still has outstanding parts/money debt with me. I really am doing everything I can to stay alive and square up with everybody.

jcgalntvr4-244

I paid him 800.00 + for parts I got my front and rear sway bars and end links .... Its been over 2 years and the Pm's we shared back and forth are long gone.... I dont even know what all I didnt get from you to be honest anymore its just been so long And I sent you so many PM's..... you were selling all kinds of bushings when whiteline had that scare of not being able to get anything anymore I paid you for all that stuff you had forsale and never got all of it . I do remeber PMing you asking where my parts were and I saw you selling parts in the forsale section to other members that i still had not gotten. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I know sh*t happens man so I dont know how to even take care of this anymore... I would guess that you should have my order on file somewhere there on your end? I should have kept better track of this but pretty much gave up on it and wrote it off along time ago....

First time I have ever been unsatisfied with a galantvr4.org member /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cheers,
JC

I'm still here guys. The only guy that's called the shop so we could get squared up was POT. It's important to me that I square up with everybody that's owed any parts or money. Not only that, but it's important to me that I go above and beyond that to do whatever I can to make up for these f'ups. For the guys that still need parts or money from me, please call the shop @ 541-505-8567 or PM me here (I've been checking almost daily). Ethan, JC, anybody else...

Here's what I'd like to do in effort to make up for the time/money lost to anybody that's been unhappy (weather you posted here or not)...
For the entire year of 2011 I'd like to offer MY COST on anything I sell. With my finances limited at best, I think this is the best way for me to go above and beyond for you guys. If I could just hand out money to make up for it I would.. I'd just ask each of you how much you feel I should pay you to make up for the troubles I caused you and I'd fork over the cash. At this time, that just isn't feasible. My offer though, is something that could really save you guys some good money. If you take advantage of it, you'll all save WAY more than I ever owed you. So not only will I pay you back for the original debt, I will leave you all the open opportunity to save as much as you can.

This board and everybody on it was like family to me. Many of you helped me through one of the toughest times of my life and I'll never forget. Letting ANY of you down is completely unacceptable to me and I won't rest until I've done everything I can to make it up to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've PM'd and email'd everybody that has posted in this thread and still nobody has contacted me in return. I put my 30 day notice in at my shop yesterday. Please contact me before the end of the month if you want anything from me.
[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned