The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back again

Well I was gonna sell #936 of 1000 but I have since decided to keep it for a while...Ive been out of the loop..I need some info on which parts to buy..I parted some of the car before I parked it..But Id like to replace some things..if anyone wants to give me advice on some stuff Id appreciate..I have forgotten alot about this car..My mind has been filled with LSX stuff for the last 3 yrs..Now my 02 camaro is done I like to revisit this car..Im on a tight budget so keep that in mind..
Thanks
Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

welcome back! What are you looking to do with the car and where dose it you stand right know? are you just looking to get it running or going for performance?

Well I put in act2600, act street disk..Id like mild performance..nothing crazy..Myself and father are gonna use it for daily dutys..The car has evo III housing,a few other things..Id like to trade the evo III housing or sell it for a tubular housing so I can bolt up the 3" ss downpipe..I was in the game a few years ago..Id like a refresher course..I guess I will start reading..hahha..
Thanks
Jon

BlitzVR4

You don't need to sell your EVO 3 O2 housing. Tuners Nation sells a ss 3" downpipe that mates to your O2 housing.

I already have a brand new s/s 3" DP..that I acquired a few years ago...

I never have luck with the search function on this site..What intake piping works for our cars?

Diego

Go here man. click

That is mr garfieldwrights page and this one..... click is mr NateCrismans page... he's a frequent buyer of dsm and vr4s he does a lot of part outs and can find really good stuff at great prices I know I have personally ordered from both sites and just love these sites for parts or sourcing for you guys.

And then you can go to dsmtuners and browse through there FS threads or vendor listings.

As far as intake pipe... you mean to the turbo right... well since my battery is relocated I have a dejon tool 3 1/2 in recirc for my BE316g and have a hks filter on a 1g intake can.... its a nice setup.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts