The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old member back again

dime2nr

I've been gone for many moons and I have returned. I'm looking forward to getting my girl (905/2k) up and racing again. And i'm sure i'll be needing plenty of input. Being here in beautiful OR has given me some much needed motivation to get back to work on my car again.

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

welcome back! its nice to have some more people in the PNW to bs with.

dime2nr

I'm a new transplant to Portland OR from Memphis TN in the last 6 months. Im always up for doing so custom fabrication local if anyone needs welding and metal fabrication work done I'm a certified welder and former community college welding instructor and have a strong passion for making go fast bits. I really looking forward to be somewhere with more local vr4 and dsm'er around.

Angelo

Last edited:

coyotes

There seems to be a lot of VR4s in the portland area, that is where mine came from.

Anyway welcome back. What sort of custom fabrication do you do?

dime2nr

Quoting coyotes:
What sort of custom fabrication do you do?

I'm mainly a tig welder so i'm always open to do just about anything. I'll build you an exhaust one week then design you a one off patio dinner table and chairs the next. The more interesting the idea the better chance i'll really want to do it.

Here's a pic of the custom slip on exhaust i buillt for my bike. I used a ducati muffler for the end caps but built a custom baffle and added proper packing to give it a deep loud tone. Much like it were a larger size motor that the 600cc it is. Sorry for the crappy pic its all i had on my phone here at work.

EfiniX

A new GVR4 owner AND a motorcycle owner. Niiiice. We'll have to ride sometime.

For now, put EHMotorsports (Even) in your PM contacts list. He's an amazing mechanic and all-around nice guy. He just did a full swap on my '92 (dropping it off for post break-in work tomorrow, actually) and I'm very happy with the work.

C

dime2nr

Being in Portland has given me a renewed motivation to start playing with #905 again.

Here she is in all her gravel and dirt loving glory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EHmotorsports

There are plenty of SCCA rally events at PIR and the Oregon trail rally. Plus other great events all over Oregon and Washington.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned