The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Are DSM and VR4 crossmembers the same?

Spam

Trying to put the drivers back on the shell but there is about a 3 inch gap when trying to bolt to the front one. I'm probably missing something stupid.

Wizardawd

My gvr has the whole front and rear subframe/control arms/rear end from a talon.

Wiz

The front to rear drivers side member is definitely different 1g AWD vs GVR4. The 1g AWD piece is flatter. you have to put them side by side to notice the difference.

Spam

I'm pretty sure they are different too...I'm using one from a Talon. Just got it to work. I loosened the 14mm and used to a jack for the front.

thanks folks.

johnnyRacer

Especially since there is a difference and the DSM stuff will work. Pic please, anyone?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned